So with that said...I'm not crazy about guns. I've never shot a gun let alone physically touched one. Eric does try his hardest to explain to me different guns and how they work. But the end result, he'll test me: "What kind of gun did I tell you this was?" My response "..ummm...A..black one...???"
While at the lake "the men" like to go shooting and the "Hen Club" stays back and tends to the children. This time since there weren't many people at the lake; Eric, Bill and my nephew, Kyle, were shooting just yards away from the house. With the first BANG! kids started crying and ended up literally running into the house.
It sounded like it was the 4th of July. I looked over and saw my husband shooting...my thoughts were: "Man, I've never seen my husband shoot a gun...we've been married for over 10 years...and I've never seen him shoot...man, he looks hot..." Then next thing he asked his mom "Hey Mom, do you know want to shoot this gun?" I think someone else took over my mind and body because instead of his mom jumping up I did...



Yes, that's me...with an Assault Rife...not only TOUCHING IT, but shooting it..and there was a smile across my face when I was done. I thought I was bad ass Annie Oakley...so I asked my mother-in-law to take pictures and capture this moment of insanity.
It must have been a scary sight because she didn't get very close to me. She used the zoom on my camera which would be why the pictures are a little blurry. I showed the pictures to my some of my co-workers, I thought it was cool...they're now a little scared of me...
No comments:
Post a Comment